From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:03:34 -0500
There was a thread a few months ago about the free Ham Radio Deluxe rig
control software.  I didn't pay much attention at the time as I had looked
at  this program  a while ago and never really got into it.   I just
downloaded the  latest version and find that it has it's own female voice
that will  speak s meter, freq, mode, or freq and mode by hitting shift-f9
through f12.

Anyone using this with the 2000 and if so  does it have any other speech
functions  other than  the ones I've mentioned?

Tnx, Steve KW3A