From:
"Ray T. Mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray T. Mahorney
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:33:28 -0500
I'll be interested in the upshot of this discussion Our group uses write log and there were
questions yesterday as to its accessibility.  Our group is weak in CW so the idea was kicked around
that I'd run a write log equipped FD CW station next year.  Anyone had experience with write log and
JAWS?
Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA