Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:05:46 -0500
Keith or Gary,

I attempted to send a copy of the LGVX-4500 manual to Icanworkthisthing.com,
but the e-mail manager says you are no longer accepting e-mail.

Somebody else has this phone and I know several people from other lists are
interested in it.
This guy sent me an html copy of the manual and didn't want to send it to
hundreds of people individually.  I told him I could probably get it submitted
to this site.

Please let me know how to send this to you, as I'm sure others will appreciate
it being in the cellular phone section.

Steve

Steve Pollo
Lansing, MI