Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:46:12 -0500
Not only is there coax absolute junk, they used to use crimp-on connectors.

I remember when I installed my first yagi in 1976 and was excited to start
working DX on 20 meters.  In the middle of the exchange, my SWR jumped.

Guess what?  The damn cable pulled out of the strain relief at the PL-259
connector on the yagi.  Had to climb the tower, take the cable down, solder it
up and climb back up.

Swore I'd never buy Radio Schlock coax again.

Steve
K8SP