Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:53:54 -0800
From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
If using AVG 6.0, bring up the control center from the AVG start menu
group.  Then press ALT to drop down the System menu.  Arrow down until you
hear update manager or whatever.  Then tab down until you hear update now
and press the Space Bar.  You will eventually have to click on OK to get it
to go on.

Version 6 will not be supported after December 31, but there is already a
free version of AVG 7.0 on the GRISOFT.COM web site.  With that version the
updates are automatic, but you can force a check with F9.

73,

Dave, AF6Y