Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 15:08:21 -0700
I want to thank all of you who told me about and helped me to get the G.E.
super radio 3.  I got it for just $40 in just 4 days.  It does everything
that it is supposed to do and I am very satisfied.  However, I do have 2
observations.  There is a very annoying 60 cycle hum but only because I have
it on my head board just a foot from my head.  What they call a feature, I
don't like.  The radio automatically switches from 110 to battery when
necessary.  I would rather control that myself to save the batteries for an
emergency situation.  Until I found the hum annoying I was going to put a
piece of heavy paper or cardboard between 2 of the batteries and then just
pull it out when I wanted the batteries to work.  Now, I guess I'll just run
it on batteries and keep an extra set of batteries around.  6 D's!!  Again;
thanks to all who assisted me.