Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 23:22:33 -0400
I can think of 10 people that sent things to the east coast one multiple
times and then sent it to the west coast and had good luck,  all different
radios and all, but I'd never send anything to the east coast place. A lot
of things I don't send out at all. I have a problem or 10 with my old FT-51,
I'm keeping it because it has a lot of sentimental value to me, but I just
can't bring myself to send it out, I'd doubt if they can help it anyway. I
like my TH-F6A and T90A better anyway and those 2 are the ones I will bring
on my vacation in a couple weeks.  I have always had good luck with Icom
service though, I've sent a couple things there and they've always been
good. Maybe we should all just get icom radios  lol  I like my kenwoods
though.