Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:46:53 -0400
Hi y'all,

Well, my radio came back from Kenwood service safe and (mostly)
sound. For some reason, VOX was turned on, and open squelch with the
monitor key made it transmit, which I thought was a dying battery at
first, then discovered what it really was. Well, I finally managed to
kill the battery; mostly because I thought it was charging and it
wasn't.

Now, I plug in the charger to the radio, then plug it into power, and
we may get the charge lights lit for a few seconds, then they go
out--and obviously, the battery doesn't charge. I made sure that the
battery type was set to lithium and not alkaline. Anything else anyone
thinks I should try? Maybe yet another reset? Anyone got any ideas?
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV
Help us bring our child home! Visit http://ouradoption.brannan.name to