Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:00:36 -0400
Walt:

You certainly will know when it's finished.  The program sends out a sound
effects that will blow you out of your chair if the sound is up.

I start mine by clicking on its ICON.

When you hear the blast from your speakers, there are things to do or your
efforts will be of no value.  First, click "Next."  Then right click "Select
All."  Click "next" again and it will ask if you want to delete the files it
has found.

The first time I ran mine, it found 67 pieces of spy junk.  Now I do it once
a week and get a couple.

Never checked to see if it will talk while working.

Read your directions as I am quoting from memory.

73
Bob
KC3FI