Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 05:37:10 -0700
Yes, that's a definite fear, but I don't get the
impression from the informational paper work we got on
our phone company's dsl service and installation that
their routers even have firewalls. They even said that
a dynamic IP address is not a replacement for a
firewall. Yeah, that would suck if I ended up with a
nonconfigurable modem like John had. I hope not!

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail