Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:07:53 -0500
Hi.

I was looking at one of the ham dealer's web sites, and saw that they had
the Drake R8 computer software for $19.00, and as I have a Drake R8A
receiver, it caught my attention.  Does anybody know if the software is
accessible to a JAWS user?  Also, does anyone happen to have keycharts or
any text files of the manual?  I've figured out much of the front panel
from experimentation, but there are still several controls that I don't
know what they do.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK