Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:11:58 -0500
I wouldn't buy another MFJ product.

I bought an auto tuner extender and it just kept shorting out.

Every week a  friend of mine would come over an tighten up a nut that they
had in this unit.

I just purchased a mixer that would let me mix two mics through two radios
and that thing just went bad.

I can't understand how these people stay in business.

If anyone would like to buy these units at a nominal price, please let me
know.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389