Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 20:46:18 -0800
Hi
Actually I enjoyed the Rolling Stones at half time.  This doesn't have any
thing to do with ham radio, but there it is.
Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.

http://funhamradio.bloki.com