Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:11:11 -0400
Well, right now I have the IC-W32A, TH-F6A, IC-T90A, and FT-51. The software
to program the VX1 helped me when I had 1 of them but I didn't like it all
that much, I had the FT-470 for a time and that radio's still going strong
with the person I sold it to a few years ago, I've had all the popular and
some not so popular HT's at 1 point or another. I like to use different
radios now and then, I don't like using the same thing every day.