Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2005 21:49:54 -0000
Hello Folks, Do any of you have the tapes from Handiham containing the
manual for the Kenwood TS440SAT?
Some years ago, I bought a set from Handiham, but have no idea where they've
gotten to, and I really need to find a set.
I've downloaded the manual from Icanworkthisthing.com, and although it
helps, it lacks the translations and picture/operating descriptions of the
"read and narated tapes.
If any of you have the tapes, please contact me off list at
or by phone at
7068861458 between 10AM and 11PM, EDT,
, or send me your phone number and I'll call you on Cingular Wireless.
Thanks, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.

--

This message has been scanned by the Securiant SpiderISA for spam and viruses, and is believed to be safe and clean.