Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:18:47 -0100
Hi Rich, thanks for the suggestion, and thanks to all of you for the
continuing stream of information.  Re the Icom 735, do any of you know
1, whether or not  it has any voice synth ability, if so with what voice
synth chip?
2, if a keypad for that radio is an Icom issue, or an
aftermarket/Stonemountain or Johnhansen W2fs unit?
As always, thanks, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu