Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:17:18 -0400
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Brian, i think that the BC296 is just like the 780.  I have had more
luck with the Pro-96 in terms of programming it, but base/offsets are a
little tricky, and right now i am wondering about systems with multiple
base/offsets, and these are VHF/UHF Motorola systems.  Has your city gone
digital yet at all?