Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:14:24 -0400
From:
Brian Zolo <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, Jeff.  Brian Zolo here in Columbus, Ohio.  I'm trying to decide between
the RS Pro 96 or the Uniden bC296D.  I'd like to know what your impressions
of the Pro96 ard, right now I've got a RS Pro 2052 and it's quite suceptible
to electrical noise from household appliances, etc. especially when not
using an outside antenna.  I need to get a new trunking scanner and I want
to go back to a handheld but wondered which way to go.  Also, does your
Pro96 have the latest firmware update?  Appreciate any comments you might
have, look forward to hearing your reply.  Have a great day!  Brian Zolo