Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 17:45:31 -0700
Good advice.  Don't give up if you really want the hobby.  Go to

www.qrz.com

and just keep taking their sample tests.  I got the tech ticket that way and
a month later the general and I really don't know what in hell I am talking
about when I talk about radio.  I just know how to pass the test and you do
it by recognizing the correct answer to the questions.  Is that a good way
to do it?  Probably not but then why not if you already have the equipment.
I think it is called cramming for the exam.  Then too, how intimidating are
the people testing you and how do you have to take the test?  You might want
to try another place to take the test.  Hang in there and good luck.