Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:19:22 -0600
lots of congradulations Tomi!
you might have to send echo link a scanned image of your license document, i
had to, but my XYL didn't...very strange.
anyway have fun and i will find out what echo link or IRLP nodes are near
you and we can chat on the air.
Be sure to let us know when you get your first radio and what kind it is and
all that.
73
Colin, V A6BKX