Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 22:31:25 -0400
Hi to all.

I have a Kenwood TR751A 25 watt multi-mode 2 meter radio with VS1 voice
synthesizer installed.  It has a TU7PX PL board installed, and the lithium
battery has just been replaced.

Modes of operation are FM, USB, LSB and CW.  It has dual VFOs and 10
memories plus a call chanel.  PL frequency voices through the voice
synthesizer.

The PL is a little flaky on this radio, but it would make a good radio for
someone who wants to do weak signal work as it has a pretty hot
receiver.  I have the book, and the radio comes with a touch tone mic.  I
am asking $200 for the radio with accessories.

I may have a party interested in these I am waiting to hear back via
e-mail), but at the moment, I also have two Kenwood TU7 PL boards which are
pulls from radios.  These boards do not have any known problems.  I am
asking $20 each for them, plus shipping.

If you are interested in any of these items, drop me an e-mail.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]