Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:51:01 -0600
yep all these radios have a mode where it has channel selection only where
after you have programmed all the frequencies and settings you want, which
can be done easily via a computer except in the case of the 708, you can
just go through the channels and not worry about anything else unless you
want to.
Of course, ham radios are in their nature made to be flexible so if you want
to go to a frequency you dont have programmed you can always do that
too...but you can easily set things up so its real easy.
73
Colin, v a6BKX