Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 15:37:44 -0400
    Try www.n3fjp.com

I use this logging software for a number of contests, and it works well with
Jaws 5.0 and Windows XP. The general logging program is called AClog, for
Amateur Contact Log.  There are some problems with the AClog program when
using Jaws, but they are relatively minor.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI