Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:34:49 -0400
they have good reviews but they're very expensive to build them up with
features most of us use and they don't even have general coverage receive as
well as only having a single conversion receiver in them and tinny audio on
the air. The reviews are alright and those that use them swear by them, but
for the money I'd much rather Kenwood or icom.