Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:02:54 -0400
far as I know that's all graphical though some one was working on software
for the , not the tentec, the other one but I have no clue how they made out
with it but the software made specifically for them out of the box, not even
remotely close from what I've heard. I'm not a huge fan of computer
controlled radios though so I haven't tried one myself.