Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:49:49 -0400
I like having the caller ID so I know if it's some one calling I don't want
to talk to which is just about everyone who would call my house phone but
once in a while I get a call I want to take or need to take and I like to
know when they call. Also, it's not radio anymore when you're listening on
the internet since no radio waves are carrying the signal, someone needs to
come up with a name for that. I don't bother with talk radio though because
I just can't stand it in the absolute least, not these days. Old time radio
I like, and I listen to that on XM satellite radio every day as well as
getting my music there since the music channels are commercial free and
that's why I don't listen to FM anymore,  all commercials with a couple
breaks here and there for music is not my idea of a good listening
experience. I think that's eventually going to really hurt radio listening,
in fact I know very few people that still listen to the radio in their cars
or anything for that reason.