Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:53:34 -0400
I don't know then, I have never had this problem, and we have 2 900 MHz
phones and one of which is down here in the same room the wireless Internet
is.  One problem we do have sometimes is the two phones interfering with one
another, and the one down stairs won't work up stairs in my room that well,
and my phone up stairs will work fine down stairs, and this is the phone
that I had had such good luck with at school.