Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:53:43 -0600
i made a partial comparison bassed on the spec sheets that i looked at for
each meter.
Instead of me rehashing all that, try going to www.ldgelectronics.com and
clicking on products then wat meters and then checking out both the tw1 and
tw2 meters.
If you want a copy of the swr meter from the quebec makers  manual/spec
sheet let me know and i can email it to you off list.
There are similarities, and differences, and it really depends on what you
wish to use the meter for.
Regards
Colin, VA6BKX