Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:41:44 -0400
Hi Don;

Out of all the programs I have used, ECHOLINK is just a pain.

You need to open ports 5198 and 5199 for u d p traffic and 5200 for tcp
traffic.

You need to assign this task to each computer that is connected to the
router.

And, you cannot have both computer sets of ports opened at the same time.

It is either one or the other.

I hope this helps because I can't get echolink to work on my laptop.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389