Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kristine Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 08:12:58 -0500
Hi All,

Thanks to those of you who have replied and given me some insight into
todays radio stations.

I will forward all the replies to this instructor who will be working
directly with the student and he will probably be the one to contact you for
additional information.  His name is Kerry, don't know the last name or have
a call sign.  He is our newly elected secretary for our radio club and I
just met him Thursday evening.  I will get an e-mail and either he or I will
probably contact you for further guidance and information.

Thank you so much.

73
Kris Hickerson
Highland, IL