Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kristine Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:44:10 -0500
Hi All,

I need someone who is working in commercial radio broadcasting to contact me
off list.

I'm trying to assist a teacher at a local college in obtaining some
information.

He was at our local radio club meeting last night and asked me if I could be
of any help.  He has a student who is blind and wants to enroll at the
college in August and study broadcasting and work at their radio station.
This student is currently attending a college in Wisconsin where they have
both a radio and TV station.  Of course, their imphasis is on TV and he
wants to attend a school where he can concentrate on radio.

The teacher wanted to know just what it was going to take to assist him in
getting through the program.  I worked with my ex husband a lot back in the
70's and 80's when he was working with a public radio station and also doing
a show on the CBS affiliate in Springfield, IL.  But I've been completely
out of touch with the broadcast business for fifteen years and things have
changed a lot.

Anyone who could contact me and would be willing to contact this instructor
will be greatly appreciated.  I think it's great that they are so willing to
work with this student and take a sincere interest in his needs and success.

73 to all.
Kris Hickerson
Highland, IL
E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]