Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:45:32 +0100
hello list,
I have 2 sets of handheld radios to clear out as follows.

set of 6 Icom 2 channel VHF handheld radios, plus a single charger, 1 case,
and 1 spare battery.
5 of these radios talk to each other, the other 1 doesn't.
can't remember the model of these radios, so will try and include as much
other info on them as possible.
they can take headset or speaker mics, and there aerials use a standard BNC
fitting, so that you can use other aerials or hook them up to vehicle
aerials if required, and spare or replacement aerials should be really easy
to get.
these radios are christol controlled, so changing there frequency is not as
easy as just getting them programmed, this is why one of them doesn't talk
to the other 5, and why the price for all this kit is so low.
I will also include 2 spare aerials for the radios, and a headset & mic.
only asking £95 for this whole lot of kit.

set of 6X SMC 10 channel UHF radios, all with aerials, batteries and cases.
also included are 6X extra batteries, and a mains charger which can take up
to 6 batteries, and can be wall mounted.
these radios have seen very little use, and are in extremely good condition.
the aerials have BNC connecters, so can be changed easily, or radios can be
connected to mobile aerials if you so wish, and spare or replacement
aerials should be very easy to get.
I have never used these radios, so don't really know any more about them,
and can't remember the model number of them.
batteries seem to hold charge quite well, don't know about the 6 extra
ones, but as the ones on the radios were ok they should be as well.
I also don't know if these radios are programmable or christol controlled,
at a guess, I would say programmable, but please don't quote me on that.
this is why the price for all this kit is so low, at only £145 for this
whole lot of kit.

if someone wants to take both sets of radios off my hands, I will let them
go for only £200.
all prices given do not include carriage if applicable, preferred payment
methods are paypal, nochex, direct bank transfer, and cash is also fine if
collecting your purchase.

if interested in one or both sets of radios, please either call,
02084785841, or e-mail to,

Simon

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/X1EolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/