Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:50:05 -0500
Knowing that you can strip off the insulation,  slide the barrel part over
the wire along with the center spacer.  Sepparate the wire braid and fold
back, making sure that none of the wire braid is touching the center
insulation.  Trim off the center insulator to about a sixteenth to a eighth
of an inch.  If you need to, tin the wire to keep it together.  Take the
wire spacer and form the outer shield around the spacer.  Take the inner
part of the PL-259 and slide it over the center conductor, so it sticks out
of the end of the inner connecter.  Solder the center conductor.  After it
cools, screw in the spacer and tighten.  You need to make sure that you
don't have the wires touching, by testing it with a continuity tester.  If
this is good, you have done it successfully.  Have a great day!!!

Gary KB2YAA