Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:00:58 -0500
Hi Tom:

I agree with you but I go back still father!
I so enjoyed the old time radio shows: you know, Fibber & Molly, Henry
Aldridge, etc!
Those were truely the good ole days!!!
In fact, I do collect those programs and have over 4000 of them witch I
listen to almost daily!
Am I crazy???
You can answer that.
73