Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Kwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:32:55 -0500
This is probably nothing new to you but shut off your flash movies crap if
you're using jaws. Otherwise the damn flash movies blankets everything and
you won't find anything email or otherwise, even a picture if you can see.
By the way since I'm quite nosy when I look up someone, I like the detailed
info that you can find on any call sign of course this excludes the Canadian
call signs for there's practically nothing to see when you click on to a
Canadian call such as my own, va3kky. There's a box where you can
voluntarily fill in some details but it's not there on it's own like the
American call signs. If I want to look up a Canadian's qualifications, I
have to use Rac. Which is odd, since Qrz is world renown. everyone goes
there to find you. That's why, it's gotta hurt when an individual isn't
listed there, like that Baxster, k1man. Noone wants him in their data base.
I would be so insulted. Especially if someone overseas can't find me. Just a
couple of thoughts.