Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 09:56:20 -0800
Well, that is very encouraging.  I now can make the Braille's Speak walk the
talk.  In the good old days of DOS I could go back and forth to it on my
computer making beautiful data bases and my batch files ran on to do just
about everything the 63 character limit would allow.  I just about gave up
when Windows came along.  Finally, a friend dragged me into Windows 98
kicking and screaming and I am kind of keeping up with it.  I guess if I can
do that, I will some how master all of these complicated ham radios if all
of the rest of you did.  The only thing is, Don't get old!!! It's not worth
it.  Learning isn't nearly as easy as it use to be.  The way I look at it is
I better work hard and learn as fast as I can before learning new stuff
stops all together.  Thanks again for all of the good words of
encouragement.