Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 13:05:27 -0500
    Steve:

I actually do have the programming software and interface cable, but can't
remember whether I put those information channels in when I was working with
it.  This is why I'm trying to cover all of my bases here.

I'm going to have to have a few hours available to me to do the whole
re-programming thing, and I don't have that right now.  Hopefully, later
today or tomorrow.

Thanks for this info.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ