Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
andy-m0ceg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 06:20:13 -0000
Hi Rich,  Are you working though a router?  have you got the ports UDP & TCP
open?  if not  go to the Echolink website and find the  help file on using a
router,  read this and it should tell you what the port numbers are,  once
you have this  then go in to your router and find where you put these
numbers,  once you have done this you should be able to connect to the test
server if this works for you  then after that you should be able to talk to
anyone else.  I am sorry I cannot be more pacific,  there is also a trouble
shooter that you can download from the website also,  to run this close
Echolink and then run the program it should find any problems you have
within Echolink.   I hope this might be of some help to you.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton,
Northamptonshire England,
Contact details
Skype andyshipp50
Echolink M0CEG  node 220334,

Home phone +44,0,1604-517007,
Mobile 07773457805,
 I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group
All messages are checked by Norton anti virus.