Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:28:35 -0500
7bit
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone, and happy New Year to you all.  I have been using Trend for
anti-virus and it is what the organization wants me to use where I am
volunteering, and I have been a bit puzzled by something here.  Sometimes
when I first log onto my machine it will say that a virus has been detected,
and when I tab over my version of JAWS doesn't say anything, but I have
discovered that when I tab over twice it will tell me that everything
Internet related has been haulted.  If I do an alt-tab the window will go
away altogether, but when I open Outlook or Outlook Express, Trend will
indicate what the virus is, and if I click it I can take care of it without
having to hault anything.  What my question about this is when I first log
on and it tells me that a virus has been detected I just need to tab over
once right?  JAWS 5.1 says nothing when I get the message and when I tab in
the window where it indicates that I have found a virus, and many time it
goes away on its own.  Any information would be great, and thanks in
advance.