Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 11:56:48 -0500
Happy New Year, Everyone!

I just received a package of 25 sets of 30 amp anderson power pole
connectors and they are neat.  I guess you can either crimp or solder them.
It took me a little while to figure out how they work, but I think I've got
them figured out now.  Now I've got to look for some 12 gage zip cord.

Bob Tinney, [log in to unmask], K8LR
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!