Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:23:36 -0500
Hi Simon;
There is a very well done tape manual available for the kenwood 570 series.
You can get it through handihams but it was actually done by the Canadian
National  institute for the Blind.  They didn't just read the print manual.
I thought it was well done.  I'd like to see something similar for the 480.
Rich