From:
Dick Landis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick Landis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 18:54:53 -0500

Thank you for all of the suggestions for GF, Soy Free Ranch Salad
dressings. I had 24 replies. Nine of them were for recipes for ranch
dressing. They look very easy to make and that is probably the way I will
have to go. Nine people suggested Annie's Natural Cowgirl Ranch. I
immediatly went out and bought a bottle. I was so excited that I bypassed
the ingriedient canola oil and promtly got sick for two days. That was no
ones fault but my own because I have had trouble with Canola oil in the
past. I thought maybe I could get away with it. It didn't work. Two were
for Litehouse Ranch, One was Uncle Dan's (a packet).

One was Paul Newmans, and two were Kraft. I am sure they both have soy in
them, and one was Brianna's.

I really want to thank all of you that took the time to reply for doing
so, and I am looking forward to expanding my choices of salad dressing. 18
years of oil and vinegar is getting old.

Dick Landis
Zig Zag Oregon