C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:30:44 -0400
 They are actually brought up from the uniformed Public Health Service.  The
uniforms they wear are very similar to naval officer uniforms.  The
shuffling around of the Surgeon General's duties are due to a lot of
politics.  They say if you want a thankless task, work for a public health
agency.  No one wants to hear what you are saying.

Beth t the OT