C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:03:27 EST
Question.  Meir, do you REALLY have to send these attachment  files?  If you
send the link as in the email is one thing but these  attachment files get
very annoying for how small they are.  My computer was  working fine then all of
a sudden it bounced me off AOL and would not let me  back on.  This just
happened after I did a rapid retrieval of my  email.  I'm now fixing it so no more
attachments will be downloaded from my  email again.