BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:53:11 -0600
Hey!  I went to aWhataburger in El Paso!  It sort of reminded me of
Wetsons from my youth, (when I thought a Big W was a balanced meal,
'cause it had all the food groups....sort of.)  Although it was a
stretch for my Spanish, and the place looked like hell, they were
shoveling out the burgers and the burgers were GOOOOD!  I haven't had a
chance to go out for lunch alone in El Paso since, and the folks I hang
out think I'm joking when I suggest it...and then appauled when they
realize I'm not joking.

- jc