AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gilbert Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 01:01:28 -0500
from the DSSHE=L

Beginning in January, RFB&D will offer our members the opportunity to =
order finished sections of books that are still being recorded.  These =
digital installments include the same DAISY navigational features as =
RFB&D's AudioPlus books and will play on all RFB&D enabled equipment and =
software.  So if there is a book on CD that isn't completely recorded =
you can begin to receive portions of the book, approximately every two =
weeks until the recording is complete.  Please ask your member services =
representative for ordering details on our "new" digital installment =
product.=20

=20
Annemarie Cooke
Sr. External Relations Officer
RFB&D Learning Through Listening
20 Roszel Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609) 520-8079

Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Online courses  and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm

>>> Error in line 8 of AXSLIB-L.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<