From:
Dee Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 07:43:14 -0500
My daughters fairly old pc keeps blowing the fuse in the plug (I'm in the
UK). It had a new power supply, heatsink and fan about 6 months and was fine
but then a couple of weeks ago this started. Sometimes it will stay on for
just a few minutes, sometimes an hour or more. (Fuse is currently 16amp -
originally it was 5).
Spec is AMD Athlon 1200 processor, 120mb RAM, 20G HDD, running XP. I know
it's pretty old and it's short on RAM and the processor is slow but it was
fine for what she used it for (typing letters, browsing eBay, internet
banking, email etc). No programs or hardware have been recently added

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml