From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:26:57 -0700
  It's actually possible to aggregate two, or four, or eight..., adjacent
Class C blocks IF their addresses are aligned, without an internal router.
It is extremely unlikely that they're committed to anything that supports
only classful addressing,
  But
    a) THREE blocks isn't possible, even if they're adjacent, and

    b) because I've run into folks before who imagined they'd heard
somewhere that all 192.x.x.x addresses were private, it never even occurred
to me that this outfit might BE the public allocants of those addresses.  I
doubt if a private enterprise can buy a single whole Class C block any more,
let alone three that are adjacent....

David Gillett

On 24 Oct 2005 at 11:38, Peter wrote:

> The first question is why are they using EXTERNAL IP addresses for an
> internal system? Do they have the three sets of class C (192.36.252-254 )
> addresses assigned to them? If they do OWN those addresses and they want to
> use them, then they will need a router to allow communications between the
> three networks. The only way to do it without a router is if they owned the
> whole class B range of addresses (192.36.anything).
>
> Explain what is desired and perhaps better input may be provided.
>
> Peter

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml