C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 00:56:03 -0500
I'm not sure if I know what you're discussing, I haven't followed close as I
probably should, but the next generation is already my age group, and some
of us can voice ourselves, but I feel some have learned to rely on the
system heavily and have grown to be handed things instead of working for
them as your generation did.

Thanks,
Anthony
www.anthonyarnold.net