C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:02:14 -0600
Actually currently we have Destalk Synthesized Voices in the entire PRC
product line, and in some of our newer devices we're introducing RealSpeak
which delivers more realistic sounding voices.  Over the years, synthesized
voices have improved but still aren't where I invision them being one day,
but we're still making progress in the right direction.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net